Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Christian Music: Fathers Day Song - My Dad by Abel Ullon



From Denny: Just in time for Father's Day is an original song from a South American artist now living in America, working on his American dream. He has a strong faith in God and weaves it into his music.

His parents are both musicians and started him young on a guitar. This song is a tribute to his father and, in a double meaning, it can also be seen as a tribute to Father God.

The artist's site - and some quotes from his bio: Abel-Ullon.com: "Hi, my name is Abel Ullon. I'm a singer from Paraguay living in Missouri since 2006. Thanks to all my fans for your interest in my music. Here you will find everything about me and my career. I am so grateful to God as this has been a very good year for me.

"My interest in music began when I was about 8 years old because I would always listen to my parents sing since they are musicians as well. Every day, my mom and I would sit together and she would teach me to play the guitar. By then, I had joined the worship choir at my church where I sang and played the guitar."









*** THANKS for visiting, feel welcome to drop a comment or opinion, enjoy bookmarking this post on your favorite social site, a big shout out to awesome current subscribers – and if you are new to this blog, please subscribe in a reader or by email updates!

*** Come by for a visit and check out my other blogs:

*** Check out Holiday Recipes From Dennys Food and Recipes

Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts Food - an online newspaper

Dennys Global Politics
The Social Poets - USA news, politics, political cartoon humor
The Soul Calendar - science, astronomy, psychology, illusion photos, funny technology cartoons
Visual Insights - photos, art, music
Dennys Art Sanctuary - funny photos, photo-of-the-day, amusing art, music, fine art
Beautiful Illustrated Quotations - spiritual quotes, philosophy
Best Spiritual Posts - my own best as well as links to other spiritual posts from all viewpoints
Poems From A Spiritual Heart - poetry
The Healing Waters - health news
Dennys People Watching - people in the news
Dennys Food and Recipes
Romancing The Chocolate - chocolate recipes and more food
Unusual 2 Tasty - different twists on favorite foods and international
Comfort Food From Louisiana - Cajun, seafood and more comfort food goodies
Dennys Funny Quotes - humor
Ouch Outrageous Obnoxious And Odd - more crazy humor
Dennys Blog Feeds - see what's posting at all Denny's blogs at a glance

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain